Career guidance classes for refugee women
Are you a refugee woman living in Germany who is interested in working for a family by helping them with childcare, household duties or shopping? Or is a training as a preschool teacher, nurse or elderly caregiver the right fit for you?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, we recommend you participate in one of our career guidance classes for refugee women. Please read the information below to find out more about our free courses:
What does Care Forward offer?
Insight into different healthcare and childcare professions:
- What does an average working day look like?
- What skills are required, and what do I need to learn in advance?
- What are the career possibilities?
- Which job is best-suited for me and my current situation, along with the experience I already have?
- Support in finding a job
Orientation in the German job market:
- Where and how do I apply?
- What do I need to know about German employment laws and working in Germany in general?
Please note: A certificate of participation will be awarded at the end of the course.
Who can participate?
Care Forward is a program for refugee women between the ages of 16 and 60 who:
- want to enter the German labour market,
- are interested in working in the field of healthcare and childcare,
- have a basic level of German (simple conversations shouldn’t be a problem),
- have applied for or already hold a refugee status in Germany.
When and where do the upcoming Care Forward courses take place?
22 to 26 October 2018: Career orientation course Care Forward for Arabic-speaking women in Cologne (@ Allerweltshaus)
The course takes place in the afternoon from 2 to 6 pm. Please apply via email to email@example.com.
What else should I know?
- Care Forward is free of charge.
- We offer free childcare for all mothers during our courses.
- An interpreter attends each course to make sure all information is completely understood and to help lead conversations and answer questions.
Would you like to sign up for one of our career guidance courses? Would you like to receive further information?
We are happy to help you out. Please contact:
Program manager Care Forward
Phone: +49 30 293638-96